PHOTO SCANNING AND RESTORATION
Ensure you have captured and saved all the memories or your life. What a great gift to share with your kids, grandkids, family and friends far and wide! Can upload to a shared site for easy access.
EASY, SAFE, RELIABLE, LOCAL - photos will not leave my possession! High quality at 300 DPI and can handle photos up to 8"x10".
PHOTO SCANNING - $300:
Purchase a sturdy box from me to fit up to ~1k photos (13"x9"x6")
I will drop it off and pick it up when you are ready (Denver Metro), save $25 if if you want to do pickup and drop off to me
With a week, I will get you back the box photos along with a USB of the images (or can upload to digital storage service of your choice)
PHOTO SCANNING ALBUMS- ~$40/album (for up to 40 pages):
Keep the album as is and I'll scan the pages, separating each photo
, You'll be get back digital "albums" from each set of photos with the year/tag of your choice!
Multiple albums get a discount! 2 Albums 10%, 3 albums 20%, 4 or more albums 20%
PHOTO RESTORATION - $25/photo:
- $25/photo Includes Brightening, white balance improvement, color correction, noise reduction
- $50/photo for heavy restoration include removal of distracting items, stain reduction, frame discoloration
- 20% discount if you use me for the scanning services above
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ):
- Do you prefer drop-off or pick-up?
- Either way is fine with me! I give you a $25 credit for coming my way (Platt Park area)
- Can you add tags or dates to the photos? YES
- For albums, I automatically group photos into a "digital" album as well as tag photos with a year/name of your choice (e.g. 2005 Max 1st Year)
- For the box of photos, for an extra $50 you can group the photos and put a YEAR and a TAG that I will upload to the digital names of each image (e.g. 1990 Piccolo Family Reunion)